Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer vacation

Am I the only one ready for summer vacation to be over? Don't get me wrong I love getting to spend more time with my kid but after a little over a month he gets pretty restless. A little more whiney, all the things that have been fun up to this point are no longer fun and of course it is up to me to find something he wants to do. There's always the iPad which I'm sure he could play now until the first day of school but we really try and limit the amount of time he immerses himself into the wonderful world of games and electronics. He loves the ninja turtles and he has quite the collection but now those aren't even appealing. Of course there are plenty of things to do when you have money to spare but for a one income household that's just not going to happen. We still have over a month until school starts and even though that will be a battle in itself I can't wait for that bell to ring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment